Period: Three months
Work time: Flexible, usually three days a week
You must be a student to apply for this position.
You will gain the following experience in this internship:
- Working professionally in a high-tech multinational company
- Cooperating with team members on challenging projects
- Building a foundation toward a successful technical writing career
- Learning cutting edge technology in various industries
- Edit English product documentation according to company style and guidelines
- Send documentation through review and implement feedback
- Collaborate with content experts to improve the usability of products and documentation
- Research new solutions to improve existing processes
- Undergraduate or graduate students majoring in English, Technical Communication, or other major with English writing-intensive component and/or science/technology emphasis
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong interest in, and comfort with, technological subject matter
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Persistence and initiative to learn
- Prior hands-on experience working with computers (hardware and/or software)
- Ability to work effectively in a group environment
How to Apply
1. Answer the following questions in a Word document.
- What do you know about NI?
- What do you know about technical writing?
- Why do you want to be a technical writing intern?
2. Submit your English resume with the Word document to the following email address:email@example.com
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.