Location: NI Xi'an Office
- Develop RF system to meet customer’s requirements based on NI platform;
- Design reference architecture of various RF application, such as spectrum monitoring, LTE MIMO, 5G or Radar;
- Research on cutting edge communication technology based on NI SDR platform;
- Troubleshooting and analysis of software and RF issues;
- Provide RF product feedback to NI R&D Team;
- Write and review project summary documents in English;
- Work with Marketing, Sales, R&D departments to promote NI products;
- Master degree or higher, major in EE, Communications Engineering or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of working experience in FPGA design or signal processing;
- Familiar with programming tools such as LabVIEW, LabVIEW FPGA, VHDL or Verilog;
- Familiar with communication system design, signal processing and FPGA technology;
- Deep understanding on spectrum monitoring, LTE MIMO, 5G or Radar is a plus;
- Experience of National Instruments RF products is a plus;
- Strong ability to solve problems and work independently;
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
- Fluent in oral and written English;
- 30% Travel is required.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.