Location: NI Beijing Office
- Provide RF Proof of Concepts subsystems and performance benchmarks in support of large sales opportunities;
- Provide customer consulting consisting of on- or off- site requirements analysis, design reviews and other services in support of large sales opportunities;
- Apply the cutting-edge RF techniques using NI Platform, e.g., 5G related;
- Write and review POC or project documents in English;
- Gather customer requirements and cooperate with Xi’an RF team to develop RF PoCs and applications;
- Work with Marketing, Sales, R&D departments to promote NI products;
- Master degree or higher, major in EE, Communications Engineering or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of working experience in digital signal processing;
- Deep understanding of digital signal processing and communication theory;
- Knowledge/experience in designing and implementing communication systems based on FPGA/DSP simulation;
- Knowledge/experience in wireless protocol research/test project;
- Project experience in FPGA related development;
- Strong ability to solve problems and work independently;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in oral and written English;
- Experience of National Instruments RF products would be a plus;
- 30% Travel is required.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.