Location: NI Shanghai Office
- Provide FPGA/RIO related Proof of Concepts subsystems and performance benchmarks in support of large sales opportunities;
- Provide customer consulting consisting of on- or off- site requirements analysis, design reviews and other services in support of large sales opportunities;
- Optimize and improve FPGA code efficiency to meet various demands of different communication protocols/algorithm;
- Write and review POC or project documents in English;
- Gather customer requirements and cooperate with Xi’an Embedded/RIO team to develop RIO related PoCs and applications;
- Work with Marketing, Sales, R&D departments to promote NI products;
- Master degree or higher, major in EE, Computer Science, Communications Engineering or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of working experience in digital signal processing;
- Deep understanding of digital signal processing and IC design theory;
- Knowledge/experience in FPGA/RIO/Embedded design/test project;
- Knowledge/experience in designing and implementing communication systems based on FPGA/DSP simulation;
- Knowledge/experience in HDL design and Linux-based operating systems is a plus;
- Experience in Embedded systems/FPGA board design is a plus;
- Strong ability to solve problems and work independently;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in oral and written English;
- Experience of National Instruments RIO platform would be a plus;
- 30% Travel is required.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.