- Provide technical support to the customers via phone and email
- Configure and demonstrate virtual instrumentation systems to customers
- Conduct technical seminars and present customer training for NI Products
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, or Instrumentation
- Interested in working directly with customers to help them solve technical problems and learn how to apply our products to their applications
- Excellent technical training and communication (oral and written) skills
- Strong ability to solve problems and work independently
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Willing to transfer to the position of Sales, Marketing, R&D or Services/Solutions after finishing ELPE program
- Knowledge/experience of NI software or hardware is a plus
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.