- In charge of general affairs, including arranging engineers’ schedule, providing resources to engineers, answering telephone calls.
- Contact with the suppliers to buy the office devices.
- Maintain property, and organize special devices.
- Be responsible for monthly statistics and report.
- Welcome visitors or guests.
- Other assignments necessary.
- Hardworking and strong service attitude, cheerful personality.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Good spoken and oral English.
- Basic technical knowledge.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.