- Concentrate on CE sales growth
- Find out training opportunity via phone
- Initiate sales program fit into territory
- Cooperate with sales force to meet territory CE sales quota
- Maintain CE mature customer and training agency
- Optimize training and certification schedule and arrangement
- Help to complete Instructor Skills Program in Beijing office
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering, Automation, Instruments or other relative major
- Superb communication skills
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Outgoing, confident, patient personality and customer friendly attitude
- Open-minded and good team player with timely feedback
- Work in NI Beijing office
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please enclose your resume with recent photograph.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.