1. Follow NI software release process to ensure the quality of NI Shanghai software products.
2. Closely coordinate with cross teams to ensure that testing is completed as per plan, including closure of agreed defects.
3. Ensure successful execution of manual and automated test runs per test plan.
4. Deploy and monitor automated tests; reproduce and identify test failures.
5. Continually analyze test results and file bug reports for corrective action.
1. Graduate or undergraduate students in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related
2. Strong interest in learning enterprise software release process
3. Strong testing skills - thorough understanding of testing concepts and use of automated test tools required.
4. Have positive and responsive attitude towards responsibilities.
5. Good team work and understanding of communication
6. Proficiency in both written and spoken English
7. Experience in using NI products such as LabVIEW is a plus.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with related certificates to:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org