Location: ShanghaiPeriod: Three monthsWork time: Flexible, usually three days a week
You will gain the following experience in this internship:
· Working professionally in a high-tech multinational company
· Cooperating with team members on challenging projects
· Building a foundation toward a successful technical writing career
· Learning cutting edge technology in various industries
· Edit English product documentation according to company style and guidelines
·Send documentation through review and implement feedback
·Collaborate with content experts to improve the usability of products and documentation
· Research new solutions to improve existing processes
· Undergraduate or graduate students majoring in English, Technical Communication, or other major with English writing-intensive component and/or science/technology emphasis
· Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong interest in, and comfort with, technological subject matter
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Persistence and initiative to learn
· Prior hands-on experience working with computers (hardware and/or software)
· Ability to work effectively in a group environment
How to Apply
Submit the following files to email@example.com. Please indicate your college and the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.
· Your English resume
· A Microsoft Word document that answers the following three questions:
What do you know about NI?
What do you know about technical writing?
Why do you want to be a technical writing intern?
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.