The National Instruments Software R&D organization has openings for talented Software Engineers.
As an NI Software Engineer, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to take ownership of your products and be involved in all aspects of the product development cycle. Software Engineers find that NI's relaxed and stimulating work environment, which includes working in small feature-focused teams, fosters the type of engineering innovation that leads to our many award-winning products. Software Engineers we are now looking for have the opportunity to work on projects such as software infrastructure and frameworks, drivers, embedded and real time software, visualization graphics, development tools and etc. If you have excellent programming skills and a desire to work with the most talented people in the industry, then we invite you to explore a Software Engineer position at NI.
• Carrying out each step in software life cycle including requirements analysis, designing, coding, and testing.
• Engaging in research and development of innovative and high quality software products for measurement and automation.
• Staying current with the state-of-the-art and cutting-edge technology; applying the latest techniques in software projects.
• Diagnosing and debugging problems with your product or interactions with other NI products.
• Writing and reviewing product documents for end users in English.
• Bachelor or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related
• Strong ability to solve problems and work independently
• Thorough understanding of the following concepts and principles:
- Operating system components and design
- Computer system architecture
- Data structures
- Development methodologies
• Qualities of persistence and initiative
• Good team work and understanding of communication
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English