Software Intern for Hardware-in-the-loop solution development.
• Engaging in research and development of innovative and high quality software products for NI's hardware-in-the-loop test solutions
• Work with team to carry out and manage each step in the software life-cycle - requirements analysis, design, coding, testing
• Diagnosing and debugging problems with your product
• Solid academic background
• Majors in EE or related
• Good team work and understanding of communication
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Good software programming skills
• Experience of electric motor control or simulation
• Experience of hardware-in-the-loop testing is strongly preferred
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.