- Engaging in research and development of cutting-edge technology in high-level synthesis for FPGA
- Diagnosing and debugging problems with your work
- Writing and reviewing product documents for end users in English
- Graduate students in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related
- Good team work and understanding of communication
- Strong ability to solve problems
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Good software programming skills in object-oriented analysis and design
- Good understandings of data structure concepts and compiler principles are preferred
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.