• Engaging in research and development of innovative and high quality signal processing, math, control & simulation, and biomedical products
• Work with team to carry out and manage each step in the software life-cycle - requirements analysis, design, coding, testing
• Diagnosing and debugging problems with your product
• Solid academic background
• Graduates in EE, CS or related majors
• Good team work and understanding of communication
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Good software programming skills
Special expertise in one of the following fields will be a plus:
• Numeric mathematics, general signal processing and control theory
• Electric power systems and automation, or related knowledge/experience
• Biomedical signal/image processing algorithms/applications, medical device test & measurement project experience
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.