• Troubleshoot RF modules and Analog circuit cards to the component level, test, and calibrate products using various software and hardware including automated test equipment
• Contribute and improve daily on-time delivery (OTD) performance, past due rate and backlog reduction plans
• Ensure repair operation adherence to Quality Management System and company policies
• Assembly and disassembly of complex mechanical assemblies using work instruction, fixtures and other tools.
• Provide technical feedback to both Manufacturing and Design teams based on root cause determination
•Train other technicians using various documents including BOM’s, Schematics, Component Data Sheets, Test Procedures, Troubleshooting Guides, Block Diagrams and Theory of Operation
• Maintain the RMA repair station, infrastructure, tool and equipment
• Experience in using RF test instruments such as spectrum analyzers, power meters and signal generators
• Familiar with making RF measurements such as: power measurements, noise and distortion measurements, and S-parameter measurements
• Report repair data to R&D for product improvement
• Minimum Diploma in Electrical/Electronics, Electro-Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification & working experience
• Debug experience and excellent problem solving techniques are essential
• 3-5 years experience in trouble-shooting and repairing RF boards
• Working experience in CCA manufacturing environment (e.g. SMT, Wave, etc)
• Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency in Solder Acceptances Requirements - IPC 610
• Certified with component soldering technique/ skill set
• Good command of both spoken and written English
• Travel in or out of China
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.