• Utilizing advanced high-level synthesis optimization technology to design and develop graphical language compiler software for the purpose of getting high QoR on highly parallel computing platform such as FPGAs
• Carrying out and managing each step in software life cycle - requirements analysis, designing, coding, and testing • Independently diagnosing and debugging problems from your product which are directly or indirectly related to any NI products
• Team work to deliver software
• M. S. or above in computer science, electronic engineering, or related majors • Development methodology including object-oriented analysis and design, data structures• Strong knowledge in high-level programming languages (C/C++), good software design and debugging skills
• Good communicationPrefer knowledge and experience• Knowledge in compiler optimization
• Knowledge in hardware description language such as VHDL or Verilog • General system level synthesis and optimization methodology• High-level synthesis from fairly high-level languages (e.g. C/C++/SystemC) into RTL for FPGAs
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.