· Work with Global Mfg Services to manage calibration activities within China
· Improve on the current expectations of Chinese customers with regards to calibration service
· Coordinate with internal laboratories ( NI Austin, NI Debrecen, NI Penang) to ensure support of new product and procedures
· Work with functional managers to develop long term strategy for calibration services
· Lead cross-functional teams, prepare agendas, communicate milestones and track issue resolution.
· Overcome obstacles and/or escalate as required
Job Specific Knowledge:
· Management of calibration standards and test stations
· Perform daily calibrations
· Mentor/train calibration technicians
· Provide technical and logistical support for onsite calibrations
· Support Global MFG Services OTD and calibration initiatives
· Experience with quality standards (ISO 9000) and ISO 17025 is a plus.
· Requires strong understanding of calibration terminology, procedures, debugging, problem solving, communication, customer orientation, product technology, and team work
· Demonstrated knowledge of systems and software necessary to perform job function such as Lotus Notes, MS Word, Excel, Oracle.
· Proficient in English writing and speaking
· BS degree or equivalent in Engineering or a related technical discipline
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.