China Web Marketing Specialist
The Web Specialist manages and maintains marketing content for ni.com. This individual will help implement China web content to support the marketing and business goals of the branch. The Web Specialist will work closely with internal groups to determine the best web implementation to meet their business needs, create content, interface with the design group, track metrics and advise on SEM/SEO.
· Create and maintain Web pages for branch markets
· Monitor the success of web initiatives and the health of the website by tracking and analyzing: lead numbers, visits, bounce rates on a monthly/project basis
· Advise on branch usage of corporate created web assets such as multimedia marketing (videos and webcasts), whitepapers and other materials
· Monitor, address, and/or share feedback on customer complaints/suggestions concerning the functionality of the Web site, bugs, navigation optimization
· Create landing pages and micro sites for local needs such as events
· Own site mapping for specified sections, including mapping of calls to action and contact/data capture information
· Excellent communication skills, including ability to facilitate communication, build consensus among team members, and make decisions confidently
· Ability to handle multiple and complex projects simultaneously under stringent timeframes and changing priorities and conditions
· Ability to create well thought-out project plans and lead cross-functional teams
· Creative and innovative approach to work with attention to detail
· Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 capabilities
· Outstanding customer service orientation
· An aptitude for technology and technical products
This position requires a college degree in marketing, communications or business administration and three to five years of marketing experience. The ideal candidate will also have experience with HTML, SEO/SEM, analytics, social marketing platforms, and basic web design best practices.