The PR & Ads specialist promotes awareness and secures coverage of National Instruments in various media outlets, including print, online, and broadcast, by executing strategic initiatives, managing media and KOLs (like editors, bloggers, and industry analysts). Key responsibilities include developing strategic positioning and ensuring the positive reputation of NI and our products as well as competitive analysis and trend tracking by monitoring PR & Ads performance. In order to successfully increase National Instruments brand awareness, this person is expected to become an expert in audience generation, contact acquisition channels, and media evaluation.
- Conduct key public relations functions including proactive pitching, facilitating editor requests, building editor relationships, organizing media relations efforts at events, and preparing briefing materials
- Write and/or manage public relations content, including abstracts, press releases, Q&A documents, media briefings, and press kits. Collect and stay aware of publications’ editorial calendars to secure coverage for NI
- Align PR and advertising efforts to tell a consistent story and position products in media outlets
- Help execute marketing campaigns by setting PR&Ads tactics and advising internal stakeholders on the appropriate PR&Ads strategy to reach goals
- Track competitive PR&Ads messaging ,coverage and promotional strategies
- Analyze the performance of PR&Ads efforts and report on metrics
- Analyze, evaluate, research and implement new ways to reach out to press and other influencers, including social media
- Follow emerging media trends and understand the potential influence and rate of adoption
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a communications, marketing, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Chinese
- Highly persuasive and influential
- Fiscal responsibility and negotiation
- Ability to work within a team, and the ability to work without supervision
- Ability to establish and foster strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strategic thinking,planning and problem solving
- Ability to understand target audience media consumption habits
- Demonstrated project management skills: setting priorities, managing time, and multitasking
This position requires a bachelor degree in marketing, communications or business administration and four +years of digital marketing experience. The ideal candidate will also have experience with HTML, DM, 3rd party websites ,analytics, and basic web design best practices.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.