This is an entry level position in Marketing Communications department.
- Focus on supporting for events(seminars and tradeshows) to achieve ultimate events goal, which mainly covers following tasks
1. Maintain list of hotels we work with in difference cities and negotiate contract
2. Assisting with events promotions to target audiences and confirm event participation etc.
3. Transportation of demos and printed materials
4. Making sure registrations are entered into internal database on time. Assistant in inputting names if necessary.
- 1-2 years full-time working experience in events or administration department is preferred. General understanding of marketing communications.
- Bachelor degree in major related to marketing, events, business, English or communications is preferred
- Detail oriented, quick learner and excellent execution skill
- Talent for moving projects forward with multiple people involved
- Good team work spirit
- Superior written and oral communication skill in Chinese and English, CET 6 required
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.