The MarCom Specialist is accountable for the planning, implementation and reporting of key elements of the student program. This includes functioning as the primary project lead on student program of various activities including trade shows, seminars, special events, and student clubs as assigned. This position requires a detailed, independent thinker that has the ability to collaborate with stakeholders, build consensus, and drive results with limited supervision.
The MarCom Specialist’s main responsibilities are to work with stakeholders to identify key goals and objectives, project-manage using in-depth planning and implementation, and report on the effectiveness of key activities. The MarCom Specialist works with technical marketing to execute and deliver the result through tactics.
- Develop activities plan to meet student program objectives, including events, student club, etc.
- Successfully handle promotion and logistics of multiple events simultaneously without compromising attention to detail, deadlines, strict budgets or stakeholder communications
- Analyze the effectiveness of activities use and proactively improve the overall quality of the student program
- Track student activities expenses and report them in a timely manner
- Travel and provide on-site support as needed
This position requires a bachelor degree in marketing and communications, 3 to 5 years of MarCom experience. Previous experience in event marketing or a high technology company a plus.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.