1. Lead the digital marketing team and be responsible for developing and leading web marketing strategy and managing execution, through ni website, search engines, database marketing, social media, etc. with the aim of effectively deliver Program and Campaign massage so as to meet global metrics.
2. Cooperate with Corporate team to optimize ni website, prioritize and support global projects incorporating branch feedback
3. Initiate and deliver web media expertise and market intelligence throughout daily web execution
4. Act as independent web project leadership, initiate and drive strategic online project from scratch.
Qualification and Requirements:
1. 5 years or more experience in digital marketing
2. Have clear understanding of marketing. Strong knowledge of web channels and latest web technology to drive marketing demand.
3. Strong project management experience in a highly-matrixed, cross-functional environment. Demonstrate use of initiatives and flexibility to manage challenging situations.
4. Experience with innovation and launching of new business initiatives
5. Track record of successful team leadership and developing and retaining talent
6. Experienced with utilizing analytics and reporting to drive business outcome
7. Fluent in English communication (written and speaking), and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Positive thinking, high degree of self motivation with proven leadership skills, persistent and willing to work under pressure.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.