The Web Specialist manages and maintains China marketing content for ni.com. This individual will help develop and implement China web content to support the marketing and business goals of the China. The Web Specialist will work closely with internal groups to determine the best web implementation to meet their business needs, create content, track metrics and advise on SEM/SEO. The Web Specialist works with marketing team, technical marketing, and other media teams to develop integrated marketing plans.
- Create and maintain Web pages for China markets (RMS, VCM, HTML)
- Monitor the success of products launches, web initiatives and the health of the website by tracking and analyzing: lead numbers, visits, bounce rates on a monthly/project basis
- Independent web project owner, for example e-commerce, key products launches online
- Ownership on the usage of corporate created web assets such as multimedia marketing (videos and webcasts), whitepapers and other materials
- Create landing pages and micro sites for local needs such as events
- Own site mapping for specified sections, including mapping of calls to action and contact/data capture information
This position requires a university degree in marketing, communications or business administration and four to six years of marketing experience. The ideal candidate will also have experience with HTML, SEO/SEM, analytics, social marketing platforms, e-commerce, and basic web design best practices.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.