Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing specialist creates effective direct customer communications strategy to accomplish the objectives of the marketing programs. He /she works with the branch/regional marketing team, program managers, and other media teams to develop integrated marketing plans. The digital Specialist will work closely with internal groups to determine the best digital implementation to meet their business needs, create content, interface with the design group, track metrics and advise on SEM/SEO. Using extensive knowledge of the DM systems (Eloqua /Oracle) the specialist makes recommendations on audience behavior, DM program architecture, and project integration. The specialist works with the branch/regional marketing team, program managers, Global DM team, and other media teams to develop integrated marketing promotions.
- Create and maintain Web pages for branch/regional markets (RMS, VCM, HTML)
- Monitor the success of web initiatives and the health of the website by tracking and analyzing: lead numbers, visits, bounce rates on a monthly/project basis
- Create landing pages and micro sites for local needs such as events
- Construct and execute communications for the region and analyze the effectiveness of these programs
- Partner with the Global DM team to execute targeted multi-touch programs that deliver the highest return on investment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop integrated marketing programs that meet business objectives of the branch/region
- Monitor industry trends and make recommendations for NI DM programs improvements
- Track, report and evaluate the results of each global DM program with key stakeholders in order to continuously improve the program
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to facilitate communication, build consensus among team members, and make decisions confidently
- An understanding all aspects of direct marketing execution: offer development, creative execution, list management, mailing services
- Ability to handle multiple and complex projects simultaneously under stringent timeframes and changing priorities and conditions
- Ability to create well thought-out project plans and lead cross-functional teams
- Creative and innovative approach to work with attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 capabilities
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- An aptitude for technology and technical products
- Ability to provide detailed analysis on project performance, with corrective action recommendations
- Ability to provide strategic guidance without removing accountability
This position requires a bachelor degree in marketing, communications or business administration and four +years of digital marketing experience. The ideal candidate will also have experience with HTML, DM, 3rd party websites ,analytics, and basic web design best practices.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.