This candidate is responsible for the coordination of design tasks with outside vendors to ensure all the results following company Visual Identity and supporting company message in various channels.
The companies' design tasks covers following areas:
- Printing materials such as events invitation/marketing literature
- Decoration design for event/tradeshow to ensure functions and NI look and feel
- Other design projects or do cross team/department supporting, such as webpage/photography/video/promotional giveaways
- Assistant in events promotional support (hotel reservation, customer invitation, call to confirm for attendance,follow up, etc.)if necessary
- Bachelor degree, 1-2 years full-time related working experience
- Open-minded and creative; Good communications and convincing skill; Quick learner; Detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and over time if needed with commitment to the on-time and high quality task achievement
- Advanced computer skill like PS, AI, ID or Dreamwaver, Flash will be a plus
- Good at both spoken and written English, CET-6
- Working experience in a 4A Agency or exhibition area is a plus
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.