This is an intermediate level position in Marketing Communications department.
Main responsibility is to develop, prioritize and implement events plan based on understanding of company business goal and program/industry focus, including
1. To execute different types of events including seminars, roadshows, tradeshows, 3rd party events, etc.
2. To achieve events goal in different metrics by efficient promotions.
3. To analyze and report on all marketing efforts to influence future events and marketing strategies.
4. To finish events related projects to help improve current process and strategy.
5. To manage and support event logistics - liaising with internal teams, external groups, vendors, and organizations.
3+ years full-time working experience in Marketing. Deep understanding of marketing communications
Previous events related experiences collaborating with program or industry marketing preferred.
Bachelor degree in major related to marketing, business, communications is preferred.
Detail oriented, quick learner and excellent execution skill.
Talent for moving projects forward with multiple people involved
Be Creative and good team work spirit
Data Analysis experience preferred
Superior written and oral communication skill in Chinese and English, CET 6 or equivalent certifications required
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.