Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Setup and maintain test environment for current and new generation NI products. With responsibility of periodical calibration and preventive maintenance
2. Troubleshoot modules and boards at component level, execute test with automated test equipment.
3. Contribute and improve daily on-time delivery (OTD) performance, with responsibility of past due rate and backlog reduction plans.
4. Disassembly and assembly precise instruments following NI’s work instructions and policy.
5. Maintain RMA station on both software and hardware environment and also repair data in Oracle system.
6. Order RMA components based on BOM analysis and repair demand to sustain the health of material supply.
1. Electrical/electronic engineering or Computer Science background with College degree is OK.
2. Strong willing and ability to accept new concept and knowledge, self-motivated team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
3. Able to learn and understand the basic theory of circuit. Have experience in using oscilloscope, multimeter and microscope etc will be preferred.
4. Basic English skill on both verbal and written.
5. Experience with NI software (Labview, Labwindows etc) is a plus.