Founded in 1989, Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC) is an established company with solid financials, but is also an agile, competitive growth company in the PC-based data acquisition and control market. Now MCC became a wholly-owned subsidiary of National Instruments (NI) and has continued to run independently with oversight of NI.
MCC is the value leader in data acquisition. Our mission is to provide our customers with PC-based data acquisition hardware and software that will save time and save money. We are committed to developing the DAQ products you want, in the form and with interfaces you need. We are always working on new and better products, and welcome your feedback and requests for custom solutions. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction. NI and MCC together can significantly improve customer productivity through increased connectivity in data acquisition function.
MCC offers all its employees competitive salaries and generous benefits. Join us and work in a dynamic environment where your skills will be challenged and you will be given an opportunity to develop to full potential. Choose MCC to launch your career and grow with us together!
For more information, please visit our website: www.mccdaq.com.
• Provide technical support to the customers via phone and email.
• Configure and demonstrate virtual instrumentation systems to customers.
• Conduct technical seminars and present customer training for MCC products.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, or Instrumentation
• Interested in working directly with customers to help them solve technical problems and learn how to apply our products to their applications
• Excellent technical training and communication (oral and written) skills
• Strong ability to solve problems and work independently
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
• Knowledge/experience of MCC software or hardware is a plus
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.