Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Troubleshoot modules and circuit boards at component level, test and calibrate products using various software and hardware including automated test equipment.
2. Contribute and improve daily on-time delivery (OTD) performance, past due rate and backlog reduction plans
3. Assembly and disassembly of sophisticated mechanism assemblies using work instruction, fixtures and other tools.
4. Maintain the RMA repair station, infrastructure, tool and equipment
5. Maintain repair data information into Oracle system
6. Provide technical feedback to both Manufacturing and Design teams based on root cause determination
7. Other duties and responsibility that supervisor assigned.
1. Education background in RF, Microwave engineering , telecommunications related;
2. Experienced in using instrument such as multimeter, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and power meter etc;
3. Understand basic theory of circuit and device, experienced in repair and test Analog/Digital/RF circuit will be preferred;
4. Good skill of both spoken and written English, willing to work in a multicultural environment;
5. Good soldering skill, certified with component soldering technique/ skill set ;
6. Be dedicated with good communication, high responsibility and good team work spirit;
7. Energy and drive to thrive in a start-up like environment , good problem solving skills, creative and innovative;
8. Familiar with NI software (Labview, Labwindows etc) is a plus.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.