Core Job Responsibilities
1. Setup and maintain test environment for current and new generation RF products;
2. Troubleshoot RF modules and analog circuit cards to the component level, test and calibrate products using various software and hardware including automated test equipment.
3. Contribute and improve daily on-time delivery (OTD) performance, with responsibility of past due rate and backlog reduction plans.
4. Provide technical feedback to both Manufacturing and Design teams based on root cause determination.
5. Share technical knowledge to other team members;
6. Other duties and responsibility that supervisor assigned.
1. Education background in RF, Microwave engineering , telecommunications related;instruments repair is desirable;
2. Minimum 3 years experience in testing and troubleshooting electronics components or devices, preferable in RF product. Experience with RF instruments repair is desirable;
3. Experienced in using RF instrument, such as network analyzer, signal generator , spectrum analyzer and wireless communication tester etc ;
4. Understand basic theory of RF and microwave such as PA, RF filter, balun, mixer, oscillator etc;
5. Good skill of both spoken and written English, willing to work in a multicultural environment;
6. Good soldering skill, certified with component soldering technique/ skill set ;
7. Be dedicated with good communication, high responsibility and good team work spirit;
8. Energy and drive to thrive in a start-up like environment , good problem solving skills, creative and innovative;
9. Familiar with NI software (Labview, Labwindows etc) is a plus.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.