Core Job Responsibilities
· Troubleshoot modules and Analog circuit cards to the component level, test, and calibrate products using various software and hardware including automated test equipment.
· Contribute and improve daily on-time delivery (OTD) performance, past due rate and backlog reduction plans
· Assembly and disassembly of complex mechanical assemblies using work instruction, fixtures and other tools.
· Maintain the RMA repair station, infrastructure, tool and equipment
· Experience in using test instruments such as spectrum analyzers, power meters and signal generators
· Report repair data into Oracle system
· 3- 5 years experience of debug experience and excellent problem solving techniques are essential
· Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency in Solder Acceptances Requirements - IPC 610
· Certified with component soldering technique/ skill set
· NI product test/debug experience would be a plus.
· Able to perform and deliver result under minimum level of supervision