1. College's degree (MIS, CS, or related field).
2. 4+ years in technical IT support
3. Strong Communication skills (oral and written in English, Cantonese)
4. Located in Guangzhou
1. Duty 1 (70%)
1) Providing on-site support to solve hardware, network and software problems for all clients
2) Maintain public information facilities such as printer, telephone, projector etc
3) Keep OS patch and antivirus software be updated in time for all clients.
4) Grant or revoke access privilege for end users.
2. Duty 2 (30%)
1) Conduct basic IT training to customers.
2) Purchase IT facilities.
3) Work with China IT team by IT projects.
Competencies: Skills, knowledge &abilities
1) Master in Desktop Operation system and Application like windows XP, 7 and office 2007,
2) Master in PC hardware and related peripheral
5) Keep up with new technology
1) Good talent of understanding and analysis
2) Pressure tolerant, team work, communicative, hard working, fast learning
3) English communication skill in reading, writing and speaking
4) Short term travel
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.