1. University degree in MIS, CS, or related field
2. 8+ years in technical IT support
3. Strong Communication skills (oral and written in English)
4. 2+ years experience supporting R&D center IT infrastructure
1. Maintain all R&D data replication projects, that includes:
· Coordination with corporate IT on the cloud data replication
· Regular review and maintain the auto-cache rule used by R&D teams.
· Maintain the data replication for the files not on cloud system.
2. Maintain the R&D build/test farm and research of the virtual desktop infrastructure:
· Hardware/software maintenance for the R&D build/test machines (about 100 machines).
· Research of using VDI type of technology (VMware, Hyper-V and etc.) for replacing the physical build/test farm.
· Blade system deployment and image maintenance.
3. R&D file server maintenance
· Disk usage analysis and consumption forecast.
· Folder permission maintenance
4. Regular IT operation tasks that support 150+ engineers within R&D department
5. Regular communication with R&D management team on IT project status update and identify systems that could help R&D productivity.
1) Good talent of understanding and analysis
2) Excellent team worker
3) Pressure tolerant, team work, communicative, hard working, fast learning
4) English communication skill in reading, writing and speaking