- Translate technical documentation from English to Chinese
- Participate in software localization project
- Review technical documents and help test localized software
- B.A. or above (in Computer Science, English, or related subjects)
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in Chinese and English
- Good understanding of computer/engineering concepts and terminology
- Programming and desktop publishing skills preferred
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please submit your resume in both English and Chinese with your transcript （成绩单）, and related certificates at the session or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the position you want to apply for in your resume or email subject.
Subject Template: University - Position - Name
For more information about the campus recruiting session, please pay attention to the poster and Web site of the Career Guidance Center of your university.