- Engaging in research and development of innovative and high quality software products for NI's hardware-in-the-loop test solutions
- Work with team to carry out and manage each step in the software life-cycle - requirements analysis, design, coding, testing
- Diagnosing and debugging problems with your product
- Solid academic background
- Majors in EE or related
- Good team work and understanding of communication
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good software programming skills
- Good understanding of electric motor control or simulation
- Good understanding of hardware-in-the-loop testing is strongly preferred
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please submit your resume in both English and Chinese with your transcript （成绩单）, and related certificates at the session or email to email@example.com
Please include the position you want to apply for in your resume or email subject.
Subject Template: University - Position - Name
For more information about the campus recruiting session, please pay attention to the poster and Web site of the Career Guidance Center of your university.