- Developing and implementing software in FPGA area such as IPs and associated tools;
- Applying the cutting-edge IP techniques in software projects;
- Assisting NI users in applying LabVIEW software to their FPGA based applications;
- Graduate or undergraduate students in EE, CS or related;
- Good understanding of FPGA technology;
- Good software programming skills (C++/C#);
- Familiar with one of hardware description languages such as VHDL or Verilog;
- Good understanding of digital signal processing (DSP);
- Familiar with Xilinx FPGA development tool chain; Strong ability to solve problems;
- Take initiative and persistence;
- Good team work and understanding of communication;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English;
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please submit your resume in both English and Chinese with your transcript （成绩单）, and related certificates at the session or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the position you want to apply for in your resume or email subject.
Subject Template: University - Position - Name
For more information about the campus recruiting session, please pay attention to the poster and Web site of the Career Guidance Center of your university.