- Training Implementation: Perform general administrative duties, including preparation of pre-course and classroom materials and presentations, liaising with venues regarding accommodation requirements, catering, teaching supplies, invoicing etc, liaising with technical support / facilities (both internal and external) to obtain equipment as needed, ensuring that course materials are reproduced and delivered to the venue prior to the start of courses
- Training Follow-Up: follow-up all current training programs and sessions, e.g. Global English On-line Study, R&D annual vendor-delivered technical training, xDS Series, EEO, PMT, etc.. Track progress, report status, make records, maintain documentation, and make communications with internal training counterparts & external vendors
- Training Effectiveness: Maintain training attendance and evaluation records in a timely manner
- Support the Annual Training Plan and training related global project
- Training Communication: Communicate and market training programs to ensure there is high awareness and commitment to investment
- Keep training related forms and web pages updated, including, but not limit to, Global Learning Center (GLC), nishweb2/nishtraining.com, all forms in training share folder
- Co-Monitor: NISH Training mailbox
- Monthly Training Report: update the content during the last week of each month
- All other duties related to training, as assigned
- Establish positive employee relations through supporting on Internal Communication Programs
- Support CSR activates implementation on promotion, designing and cascading with marketing sense (current programs: E-Waste Recycle, FTC Volunteer Activity, Hiking Activity, etc..More programs will be designed by needs).
- Support HR team on employer branding communications
- Take ownership of Dept. Bookcase Program (部门小书柜): collect book purchasing needs, promote new books, share reading feedbacks, etc..
Qualification & Requirements: