- Build the learning and development framework. To work with different department heads to define the training needs and define the people development strategies.
- Build, design, and execute the training programs.
- Constant liaison with Corporate and regional HR is required to create and deliver training solutions to RnD and Sales & Marketing functions. You will also be assisting in building the company’s employer brand and company culture through various learning and people development initiatives.
- Analyze business situations and learning needs.
- Act as learning key account holder for business, and also learning expert for key content portfolio.
- Develop and adjust fit- for-purpose learning solutions for responsible portfolio and / or target business / site, evaluate and improve learning effectiveness continuously .
- Identify and develop internal / external trainers, and can also self deliver training programs as necessary.
- Work with team, manage and develop team members.
- Passion and dedication to learning.
- Good business acumen and able to diagnose business status for learning solutions.
- Strong communication, influencing and coordination skills.
- A bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline. The successful candidate should be a degree holder with 6 – 8 years of Training work experiences.
- Demonstrate excellent level of written and spoken English and Chinese language.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.