National Instruments Corp, a leader in the global computer-based measurements and control market, is seeking a dynamic HR Manager for its operation in China.
The ideal candidate for this position will have passion for working in HR, embrace challenges, be an innovative problem solver, be a proven change agent, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, engineering-led company.
If you have experience in the following responsibility areas and meet the qualifications as outlined below, we invite you to apply for the HR Manager position. Come experience the award-winning NI culture -- a relaxed, fun, and stimulating work atmosphere that offers an entrepreneurial environment with stability of lasting and experienced leadership.
· Recruitment – Lead and inspire branch colleagues to build a world-class recruiting program by developing and/or improving local university relations and recruitment programs
· Employee Retention – Collaborate and strategize with branch leadership to increase retention success.
· Employee Development – Create a Learning and Development program by establishing and/enhancing leadership and career development programs
· Employee Relations – Consult, advise, and influence decisions in resolving employee relations issues
· Compensation & Benefits – Ensure the local compensation and benefit plans are current, competitive, and cost efficient and supports the business and HR strategy for the region.
· NI Culture – Build and promote the NI culture by driving initiatives which foster and evangelize the NI People Advantage: Hire the Best and the Brightest, Create a Great Work Environment and Develop Rewarding Careers.
· Employment Law – Collaborate, strategize, and drive consensus with management and outside legal counsel on employment related legal matters.
· Education: minimum Bachelor's Degree. Prefer MBA or Masters. Prefer major or concentration in Human Resources, Organisational Management or similar degree.
· 5 – 8 years HR background, with recent hands-on China HR management experience in two or more of the following areas: recruitment, compensation, employee benefits, development, employee relations, and/or retention. Background building and leading a high performing HR team.
o Prefer prior employment with a multi-national company.
· Proven track record in HR change management
· Possess strong self-confidence and a proactive and outgoing personality
· Skilled and persuasive communicator with ability to attentively listen to others
· Collaborates well with others and able to build consensus, particularly in cross functional teams and between departments/branches and with Corporate
· Able to navigate successfully in a guideline vs rules, fluid environment
· Effective coach/mentor, educating and modeling HR best practices
· Strong analytical approach combined with ability to motivate and influence at all levels of the organisation.
· Must possess a strong work ethic, be results oriented, be well-organised, and demonstrate ability to successfully manage numerous projects with competing deadlines under tight deadlines.
· English competency required.
Employ Your Imagination
National Instruments (www.ni.com), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for more than 38 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has over 7,000 employees worldwide, direct operations in more than 50 countries, and reported $1.17B in revenue for 2013. NI employees enjoy a relaxed and stimulating work environment that fosters innovation across the company. FORTUNE named NI one of the '100 Best Companies to Work For' in America for the past fifteen consecutive years, a winner of the multi national award for four years and for three years in a row NI China has received the GPTW award.
National Instruments offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.