Position Overview and Responsibilities:
National Instruments China Business Operation Team has an immediate opening for an Import/Export Specialist in Shanghai, China. The qualified candidate for this position will work with a wide and diverse set of people and resources to assure the Import/Export logistics succeed. This candidate will work for NI China branch, but also supporting Global Trade Compliance Team. And this role will be responsible for a high mix of duties including collecting information, pushing logistics, and export control processes.
- Pre-review the shipping invoice to ensure the smooth clearance.
- Collect required information for clearance (HS Code, declaration elements, cense application).
- Communicate with internal departments (local/abroad) and external service providers.
- Monthly tax calculation for accounting purpose.
- Customs documents collection and keep in place.
- Maintain and update data base of declaration elements.
- Export Control screening.
- Bachelor degree in International Trade, Economics, Business, English.
- Outgoing Personality and Teamwork spirit.
- Customer Friendly Attitude and Understanding of Customer Communications.
- Quick Learner and Excellent Execution Skill.
- Ability to Manage Multi-Tasks and Communicate Status.
- Superior Written & Oral English is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of Import & Export logistics is preferred.
- Experience with Oracle Applications is a plus.
- Fresh graduate is preferred or within three-year work experience.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.