- Provide technical support to the customers via phone and email
- Configure and demonstrate virtual instrumentation systems to customers
- Conduct technical seminars and present customer training for NI products
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, or Instrumentation
- Interested in working directly with customers to help them solve technical problems and learn how to apply our products to their applications
- Excellent technical training and communication (oral and written) skills
- Strong ability to solve problems and work independently
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Willing to transfer to the position of Sales, Marketing, R&D or Services/Solutions after finishing ELPE program
- Knowledge/experience of NI software or hardware is a plus
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please submit your resume in both English and Chinese with your transcript （成绩单）, and related certificates at the session or email to email@example.com
Please include the position you want to apply for in your resume or email subject.
Subject Template: University - Position - Name
For more information about the campus recruiting session, please pay attention to the poster and Web site of the Career Guidance Center of your university.