Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, you will play an active role in one of the fastest growing region within the Company. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Generate and Analyze Regional Sales Operation Reports
- Generate Regional Return Material Authorization (RMA) and Close RMA Discrepancy Issue
- Perform SAG Process for East Asia Region (Greater China, Japan, Korea)
- Coordinate with East Asia Region (Greater China, Japan, Korea)
- Actively participate in Corporate driven initiatives/projects as required
The successful applicant must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, outgoing, assertive, independent and versatile team player, You must be able to collaborate and interact confidently with different functional groups, hierarchy and cultures within Corporate and different Asia branches.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.