- Actively leads/involves in Oracle projects. User level Oracle customization and report maintenance.
- Participates in special projects as requested. May assist with training programs for new accounting employees.
- Assists monthly close process, ensuring that the general ledger is well maintained and closed out in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner in Oracle
- Handles monthly accrual, amortize, and ensure accounting treatment accurately
- Handles the Local Financial Bureau and Statistic Bureau issue and Annual inspection
- Provide the financial report to related department, implementing finance Analysis report
- Assist other function in finance team and resolve any queries that arises from project company
- Bachelor degree majored in Finance/Accounting or equivalent, 3 years above Oracle AP and G/L related working experience.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP, PRC accounting standards and related statutory regulations.
- Team working spirit and good interpersonal communication skill.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office and Hyperion system.
- Integrity, accountability, proactive working attitude, customer-oriented, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure.
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.