This individual will be responsible for CHINA local sales collections,International sales collections.
- Collection calls on delinquent accounts
- Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation, payments, refunds or adjustments
- Document all customer communication in system
- Monitor and maintain assigned accounts
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with sales and customers
- Enlist the efforts of senior finance management or sales when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- To learn and implement NI collection policies and procedures
- To communicate with Asia Regional staff effectively
- Ability to analyze and evaluate risk of delinquent accounts
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must possess very good communication skills including excellent English
- 2+ years of applicable collections experience
- High level of PC skills, preferably using Excel and MS Word
- Familiarity with Oracle Financial applications would be an advantage
- Experience with U.S. multi-national companies would be an advantage
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Ability to work well with people, good team member
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-starter.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good analytical and mathematical skills are required.
- Close attention to detail
- Commitment to doing a first class job (i.e. accurate, timely and well documented).
- Good problem solving skills, confidence
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with transcript, related certificates and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Please indicate GPA and the rank in your class.