This individual will be responsible for CHINA local sales collections, International sales collections. Responsibilities include:
• Collection calls on delinquent accounts
• Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation, payments, refunds or adjustments
• Document all customer communication in system
• Monitor and maintain assigned accounts
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with sales and customers
• Enlist the efforts of senior finance management or sales when necessary to accelerate the collection process
• Perform other tasks and projects as assigned to support the Accounts Receivable Department
• To learn and implement NI collection policies and procedures
• To communicate with Asia Regional staff effectively
• Ability to analyze and evaluate risk of delinquent accounts
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Must possess very good communication skills ，good English reading and writing
• 1~2 years of applicable collections experience
• High level of PC skills, preferably using Excel and MS Word
• Familiarity with Oracle Financial applications would be an advantage
• Experience with U.S. multi-national companies would be an advantage
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS:
• Ability to work well with people, good team member.
• Ability to work on own initiative, self-starter.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Good analytical and mathematical skills are required.
• Strong customer focus.
• Close attention to detail.
• Commitment to doing a first class job (i.e. accurate, timely and well documented).
• Good problem solving skills, confidence.